There is a double handrail on both sides, which automatically adjusts to the correct height so whatever the angle of the Stairway, the treads will always be horizontal with a locking mechanism that ensures the stability of the Stairway and keeps it at the correct angle.
Manufactured from Aluminium or Steel with locked-in double handrails on both sides of the stairs. They ensure that workers are facing forwards when climbing or descending and are able to safely carry tools etc.
- Steel stairs can be bolted together to make longer sets, up to 36 steps long, reaching a maximum rise of 7.6m.
- Extra support is needed in the form of the Universal Support for the 18 and 21 steps.
- 24 steps stairs and larger require the lattice beam support.
- The overall width is 880mm , tread width 680mm.
- Comprehensive pictorial Instructions are provided to ensure that they are they are quickly and easily installed by two user’s and ready for use in minutes.
- Adjustable Site Stairs are compliant with EN 12811.
|Product Code||Description||Folded Length (m)||Weight (kg)|
|900000||3 step Site Stair||1.03||17 -27 inc handrails|
|900150||6 step Site Stair||1.84||31 – 46 inc handrails|
|900152||Stairway 9 step||2.65||47 – 67 inc handrails|
|900162||12 step Site Stair||3.46||57 – 85 inc handrails|
|900156||15 step Site Stair||4.27||82 – 114 inc handrails|
|900160||18 step Site Stair||5.08||104 – 144 inc handrails|